The BYFA Football Coaching Camp starting this Monday 5th - 9th July 2021 from 2.00pm-5.00pm at North Star FC has been rescheduled for the September School Holidays, from the Monday 20th - Friday 24th September 2021 ,2.00-5.00pm at North Star FC.
We have decided to cancel the Camp, for safety reasons. Although the lockdown has been lifted, there are still restrictions in place, and cases on the Northside of Brisbane.
If players are unable to attend these dates, BYFA will refund the money in full.
For players who wish to attend the Camp in September we will retain the payment towards the September Camp.
Thank you for you understanding in these difficult times.
September Registrations now open